Services Offered By Drugs Control Administration:
- Information on Licensed Blood Banks.
- Information on Banned Drugs.
- Information on Prices of notified drugs.
- Information on drugs about contra-Indications, doses etc.
- Complaints on services of chemists and druggists.
- Complaints on quality and adverse reactions of drugs.
- Grant & renewal of licenses for manufacture & sale of Drugs & cosmetics
- Issue of GMP, WHO-GMP, COPP certificates
- Issue of free sale, market standing, performance, for non conviction certificates
- Issue of Test License to manufacture drugs for examination, analysis.
Citizens can help us serve better by
- Consulting a qualified doctor and using drugs as per his advise only
- Purchasing medicine from licensed medical shops and insisting for bills
- In case of non availability of any drug ,informing nearest officer of Drugs Control Administration for taking further action
- Looking for date of expiry printed on the label of the drug and if any discrepancy is found, reporting to us for taking necessary action.
- Showing the Drug purchase bill by you to your Doctor for verification and guidance